We are a 501(c)3 not for profit incorporation located in Texas, USA. Since 1993, our mission has been to provide strategic planning and financial assistance to mission projects through the DBAs of Christ Centered Missions, Christ Centered Champions™, Champions Christian Academy and All Nations Baptist Seminary. Today, there are about 400 national and international missionaries, churches, orphanages, feeding programs, medical programs, outreach boats, and many other para-church ministries that we have assisted. You may visit our main ministry link at christcentered.info and be able to see many of the ministries where we have joined God in His work.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We adhere to the following Statement of Faith. When mission points submit a proposed campaign to CommissionBox.org then they must sign stating that they also agree.
– The Holy Bible is the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority;
– In one God, eternally existing in three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
– That Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate;
– The depravity of man as brought about in the fall of Adam;
– The reality of Heaven and Hell as set forth in the Bible:
– That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross;
– Salvation by grace without any mixture of works;
– The bodily resurrection, ascension, and return of Jesus Christ;
– The requirement of implicit obedience and faith to the commands of Christ;
– In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowman; and
– We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
1. What is CommissionBox.org?
CommissionBox.org is a giving website of our IRS recognized 501(c)(3) public charity, Christ Centered Homes, Inc.
2. What is your donation policy?
We do not charge any fees for our services. Donors are receipted for 100% of their contribution. However, only the amount received will be passed through to the mission point. This means that any credit card, PayPal, or other similar processing fees will be subtracted from the amount the donor is sending. The amount sent to a mission point is the total amount received by CommissionBox.org. No goods or services are provided in exchange for contributions made to Christ Centered Homes, Inc., other than intangible religious benefits.
3. Does Commission Box charge any fees for its services?
No, donating is always without charge to donors and the mission points.
4. Is my donation safe and secure?
Yes, we take data security very seriously. CommissionBox.org is a secure, PCI-compliant site for donating to your mission points. We partner with a U.S. Bank to securely process your donations, and have a Secure Sockets Layer certificate so that your personal information is vigorously protected.
5. Do you sell, rent, or trade my personal information?
6. Do I need to have an account with CommissionBox.org to donate?
No, you do not need to sign up for an account in order to make a donation. However, we encourage you to create a personal account so that you can track the campaigns that you are following to see how they are doing. Also, having an account will allow you to collect all your tax-deduction receipts in one location, and schedule future giving. Moreover, setting up an account lets you connect to and get updates from your favorite mission points.
7. Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes, your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. In order to claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please retain your email donation receipt as an official record.
8. If I misplace my email receipt, how may I get a duplicate?
There are two easy ways to obtain a duplicate receipt. You can view your giving history and receipts by logging into your account, or request a duplicate receipt by emailing email@example.com . Please include your full name, date of donation, amount of donation, and name of your designated mission point.
9. Is there a minimum donation amount?
Yes, your donation must be at least $10 to be processed through CommissionBox.org.
10. Can I create a recurring donation?
Yes, check the box under your donation amount that you want to donate on a monthly basis. Please note that you will be required to create an account in order to make recurring donations.
11. How do I cancel my recurring donation?
You can cancel your recurring donation at any time by logging in to your account. Click the “Cancel” button below the appropriate recurring donation listing.
12. How and when does my donation reach my chosen mission point?
Due to the urgency of sending the Gospel around the world we attempt to process all donated funds out to the mission points on a monthly cycle, typically we try to have the funds given by the 10th of the following month. However, management reviews the needs and donations and may process the funds asap as the need arises. Once the donation is processed through our U.S. banking system it could take another 7-10 days to reach their destinations. Many mission points use ATM machines to withdraw their donations and the amount they can withdraw is set by that country and its banking ATM policies. For example, many countries outside the U.S. are limited to withdrawals of about $300 per day.
13. How can I retrieve my lost password?
Please use our password reset link and be sure to enter the email address you used to create your account.
14. How do I edit my personal information?
Log in to your account and follow the links to edit your information.
15. How do I submit a campaign for consideration to be funded?
Send us an email from the “Contact Us” page. All submissions are reviewed by our management staff to verify legitimacy and doctrinal agreement with our Statement of Faith. The requester is then given instructions on the process to submit campaigns.
16. After I make purchases at BuyGive.com how long does it take for the campaign owners to receive their funds?
At the end of each month, BuyGive’s profits are calculated and then distributed to the campaign owners. It is BuyGive’s goal to have all the profits of the preceding month distributed by the 10th of the following month. You may then review the progress of the campaign(s) in which you support by monitoring their funding graphs at CommissionBox.org.